Sunday, August 24, 2008

The First One

Oh my gosh. It has been months since I created this blog account. And it has been months since it's been here without any posts. I'm having a hard time convincing myself that people will read it, that I will be able to write as well as some of those great bloggers out there, and that I will be able to post good pictures. My friend, Deb, has inspired me to learn more about photography and to start a blog. She promises that she will read it. And I do believe she will. So, I will forge ahead and see how it goes. There have been way too many blog-worthy photos out there. At least I would find them interesting if i saw them on someone else's blog.

So I'm going to do it....jump in... see what happens...see what I learn from others and about myself. Hope you'll come along for the ride!

No comments: