Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Three Men and Little Chica

Well, the title does have meaning. I have three men and a little chica. I tried to get "lady" but that blog was already taken. So I went for the next best option. Here are my two most recent pictures of them all together:



The above was taken at a local park. Notice the overgrown buzz cuts. And haven't I been doing a good job with sunscreen? Left to right are Ben (7), Jack (8.5+), Amy (2) and Luke (4.5).


This picture was taken one foggy evening at a pond on the Cape. It appropriately captures the little chica's personality. Happy as a clam hanging with her brothers.

1 comment:

cuzadina said...

OMG Michelle!! They are gorgeous!! You brought tears to my eyes! what a great idea........ Great job too!! Love and miss you all!! Kiss those babes~ Looking forward to updates!