Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank you, Michael Phelps.

God bless the Olympics and Michael Phelps. Thanks to them, my poor neglected pool is getting some love. The boys have been so inspired by Phelps' gold medals that they are now very interested in swimming, racing, learning the strokes, etc. They have been in the pool more than usual, which makes the pool and me very happy. The weather hasn't been great and the pool isn't very warm....but that hasn't stopped my little Olympic hopefuls.

As evidence, Little Chief slept over the other night and at 8:15 a.m. the nutbrains were in the pool...racing.

I couldn't believe they were going to do it, but this is what Michael Phelps has inspired....There go Ben and Little Chief...

And talk about photofinishes....


Thank you again, Michael Phelps!!!



1 comment:

Dunks said...

I love the expressions! Looks like your summer has been a lot of fun!