Friday, September 26, 2008

Chica Drencha

It's a rainy couple of days here. Not iffy rain. Definite rain. I've been waiting for a rainy day to do some indoor chores like going through clothes, filing paperwork, cleaning, making some overdue phone calls, etc. I was on one of those calls when Chica snuck outside in the rain and decided that she could still ride bikes and play outside despite the rain. The snapping fingers and hand gestures were not going to get her inside. And before I knew it, she was past the point of slightly wet. So I ran and got my camera, continued to finish my call and snapped some pictures of Chica enjoying herself in the rain....in her barefeet.




I finally convinced her to come in...shivering...and we got her changed, warmed up and went to get Luke.

No comments: