Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nifty News

It's an important day, today. 9/17/08 marks the 50th birthday of my brother-in-law, Chic. Chic is a very good guy. He doesn't remind me of a typical first-born child - or what I've personally learned as characteristic first-borns. (Chic, this is a compliment). As I understand it, he was a horribly collicky baby, but now he is a quiet, sweet guy and I'm finally starting to forgive him for taking my place on the trip to Hawaii with his brother, my husband. He plays the guitar, jogs to stay fit, is a great dad and mows his lawn for hours and hours and hours....

Here is Chic as a child - isn't he cute?


Here is Chic as a teenager - I guess this was the look back then.

And here is Chic last year, walking with his boy, my nephew Chad. Chic is on the right, of course. Doesn't he look like a movie star?

Chic, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Love, your favorite sister-in-law :>

No comments: