Friday, September 12, 2008

There Are Not Many Things Cuter....

than a Newfoundland puppy. My long-time friend from childhood stopped by on her way back to the North Shore with her new Newfie puppy. She is (I think) 9 weeks old and just the stinkin' cutest thing ever. She is a big ball of fluff and the has the sweetest disposition. I had my camera ready to get a few shots of her. Those that know me know I'm a huge dog lover (will be discussing my own "boys" soon). I've wondered whether I should combine that love with photography. That would probably be a dream job. But I'm not sure how many people in this area would actually pay for photos of their pets.

Anyway - here she is....





I didn't get a great full-body shot, but here is one next to the Chica and then alone so you can a feel how big she is ALREADY. She's like a little calf!




Her name is STELLA!! Yea! That was my favorite choice. Welcome, sweet Stella!!!! Happy early birthday, Rick!!

2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

for the record I think there might be a market for pet photos. I have gotten asked a few times. I STINK at pet photography. Everytime a family throws a dog in a picture it never works for me. Don't newfoundlands grow up to be HUGE? thanks but no thanks I will stick with my borrowed cat :)

zan said...

Great pictures of our new baby! She got renamed Stella last night, somehow the name fits her.