Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cat Reunion

Saturday was a crazy day!! Two soccer games, a birthday party and then a performance at the Fall Festival in town. After that....the Chiefs came home with their new pup (definite future post...stay tuned) and the Red Sox persevered and forced a game 7! I'm pooped.

So, many of the kids from Luke's class last year reunited to perform their Cat Show at the Fall Fest in town. Admittedly, it was a very fun reunion of kids and parents. It made me remember how much I enjoyed the group from last year. Many of us had been together through 2 kids at B-Tree...so at least four years of passing in the driveway, field trips, birthday parties.....

It was downright cold for the Fest. Chica almost didn't make it through. I was hoping she would stand up and sing, but she started losing it and Chris had to bring her over to see the bunnies to keep her happy. I brought my zoom lens and was able to get some pictures of the kids singing. I'll leave it to Deb to post the big group shot. So, here are some pictures of the kids who I know the moms wouldn't mind me posting on the blog. Frankly, Robin expects it. And I expect her to remember her darned password so she can leave me a comment every once and a while.

So here are some of the crew...don't they look like they are having fun? Well, almost everyone...




Clearly, this was the strong end of the line-up.


And here are a few fun pictures I took before the cat show began..and before the Chica lost it. She was stylin' in her sunglasses and Sox hat. And Luke and Ben clearly enjoyed the donut eating game.



2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

Look at you, you went all angley! love those pics. not sure I got much good. I will have to go through them (um after I go through the other 1,000 pics I have taken this weekend- what was I thinking?)

rsantos8 said...

Love the pictures of the Burch tree kids. We did have a great bunch of kids and parents last year. I really miss all of the shows.