Friday, October 3, 2008

Chica Being Chica

I'm telling you, Chica is funny. She's been such a smiley and happy thing, ever since she was an infant. She loves to laugh and told me at an early age when she thought things were funny. I don't think she gets it from me. What I've heard about myself from my mom and aunts is that I was shy, especially of men. I think Chica takes after Chris' side. I think this is a good thing.

So, the other day she started hanging upside down over the side of the couch and then relentlessly yelling, "Lookit me, Momma" or "Lookit me, Daddy". It is so cute. I even whipped out the video and took a little footage of her doing it. She just thinks she is such a riot. Here are a few pics of her in action.




Look ma, no hands...



And here is Chica resting on the balloon she snagged at Home Depot. Not bad natual lighting, I say.

Now I'm off to get ready for the first of 4 soccer games this weekend!

No comments: