As I was thinking about his birthday post, I remembered that Pastor Ryan was looking for "Fives" entries on his site. So, I think I am going to head over and link to this post on my five year old. It's all about Luke!!
Five more recent pictures of Luke that I like:
Five things that Luke is passionate about:
1. His Red Blankie
2. Star Wars
3. Apple juice
4. Imaginative play...especially with weapons
5. His Hulk boxer shorts
Five funnies about Luke:
1. When he came running yelling "Uncle Pat is gonna give us Fudgies!!" (should have been "wedgies")
2. His brothers tease him when he incorrectly uses the word "incest" in place of "obsessed"
3. When I call him "Loo-uuke!"...he answers in the same sound "whaa-aat!" I keep calling him with different sounds and he always answers in matching sounds.
4. The other day we were driving to a soccer game and had passed three teenage girls who happened to be dressed alike in white t-shirts and black sweatpants. They also had similar hairdos. After we passed them, he made mention that those girls looked just alike. I was impressed with his observation and attention to detail. I, too, had thought the same thing to myself.
5. He regularly beats Uncle Peter at Wii bowling.
Happy birthday, my sweet Luke!!