Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boo!


Halloween 2008 has come and gone in a flash. My vampire, geek, Darth Vader and kitty all had a great time trick-or-treating. Well, Luke only made it around the circle before he was done and then rode in the carriage the rest of the way. We couldn't have asked for better weather. And the highlight for me was when Amy (always the last to get her candy) was leaving a house she kept saying, "Happy Bur-day!". Lots of goodies were acquired and I am trying hard to resist raiding the baskets to find my favorites.

Here they are individually:




And one more time together...


I tried to be festive this year and ahead of the game with dinner. I should have known better, because with all of the hoopla nobody wanted to eat. But I served mummy pizzas.....

They weren't such a great hit. But I have to atleast get an A for effort. Gotta love Family Fun and all of their creative ideas.

Well, turkey day is right around the corner and then you-know-what!!! You can tell by the mailboxes full of catalogs!!

4 comments:

Craigwp said...

Kids look really great but the "kitty" stole the show ;-)

Deb Hanna said...

Everytime Justin would get his candy we would yell, "what do you say?" and he would yell to the people, "I love you" as he ran away.

Deb Hanna said...

forgot the rest of my post- I love the geek! too funny. and you definitely get an A for the mummy pizzas.

LGH-oh! said...

Kids' costumes were great this year! Ben's was the funniest! I thought your pizza was spooktacular :) Keep blogging!