4. I never blogged about this, but I took a day-long photography class with friends Liane, Jamie and Peter a couple weeks ago. We drove out to Winchester, MA for an advanced photography class. It was a load of fun and I learned quite a bit, particularly about the power of Layer Masks. What's neat is that the four of us were in playgroup together probably eight years ago. Every Friday morning we'd rotate at someone else's house. And now the four of us have come together for our love of photography. Here is a picture that I took of our instructor Frank's dog, Beans.5. The Type-A part of me recently took on a little project to sort through Lego sets. I'm almost embarrassed to admit, but I was checking off items on the parts lists to know what I had and what I needed. A total pain in the butt looking for specific pieces. But I'm happy to report that I was able to separate four complete sets. Not sure it was worth the time, but....
6. Anyone that knows me well knows that I am completely infatuated with The Pioneer Woman. This woman is well on her way to being famous....and all for starting a blog. She is amazingly talented. First and foremost, she is a RIOT. Then, she is a tremendous writer, amazing photographer, cook and a mom of four kids. Oh, and she burps really good. I have written her website down for probably three cashiers at grocery stores. I'm one of her biggest fans. AND...she gives away stuff all the time...good stuff!!! If you haven't already...check her out here.
7. I'm not lying....the other day I was coming out of Big Y and there was a dog with its head sticking out the window wearing sunglasses. I thought I was seeing things....but it was real. I got the following picture with my cell phone. It was a golden retriever and he was alone in the car. I swear I was on Candid Camera.
9. November might be one of my least favorite months. That and March. It's getting really cold, the trees are bare, it's dark early, you know winter's coming..and the impending holidays...not a fun month.
10. I'm officially pooped and ready for bed. Will check Facebook before I nod off, of course.