Wednesday, January 7, 2009

She Heard Me

Those of you that know me well know about my love affair with the Pioneer Woman. Me and thousands of other people around the world follow her blog religiously. She is extremely talented in so many different ways. And she's so down to earth and real. You can't help but want to be her friend....especially if you enjoy photography.

Anyway, so yesterday was her 40th birthday. Maybe as a gift to all of us fans...I'm not sure...but she had a real-time Q&A session. I didn't realize this was going on until I checked the blog while Chica was bathing. I wasn't going to bother, but then I decided I would shoot over some questions and see if she noticed. I was number 372. I just taught myself how to make a print-screen from my computer. So here are my questions. Don't laugh....but I was trying to get her attention...and thought her answers would be interesting.


Well, she didn't answer all of my questions. But she picked the last one. I read through a good number of the questions and nobody asked (stupid) questions like this. So she jumped all over it. I was so excited to see her response:

She heard me!

3 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

you are sooooo coool! why didn't you ask if we could rent her lodge for a girls weekend????

michelled said...

Only because almost every person asks her this!! I feel like a hopeless junkie!

Paula said...

Alright, now I miss her blog. I used to follow it but I just couldn't keep up with all her posts. Maybe I'll add her back into my reader. At the very least I like to peek at her pics.