Monday, February 9, 2009

A First

Not long ago I was approached by a mom from playgroup about taking some maternity pictures with her and her daughter. I was as excited and touched as I was nervous. I have never done a real shoot before and wasn't sure I had the skills to pull off what she was looking for. But I said yes because I wanted to give it a try.

So off I went one sunny morning and took a bunch of pictures of this beautiful momma with her beautiful belly and her beautiful first-born daughter. I was very pleased with the result. All the photos were taken with natural lighting. Here are some of my favorites:





And one color shot of the three.



Thank you, A., for giving me this great opportunity.

2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

I told you before, but I will say it again. I love these, you did a great job. Your B&W conversions are beautiful. I am watching my back now. Well done!

Paula said...

Excellent job. I'm sure the mommy is very pleased.