Thursday, March 12, 2009

A New Addition to the Family

As excited as I am that my Chica is on day four of big-girl underpants I am most excited to have taken a bunch of pictures today of our newest family member. Nini brought home her new baby, Kiah, yesterday. She is an 8-week old Mini-Australian Shepherd and beyond adorable. Chica and I snuck over to meet her this morning while the boys were in school. Here are some of my favorite shots of my new niece.














And one Black and White of Chica giving her a smooch.


Seriously, isn't she the cutest? I've been watching her grow on the breeder's website, Triple R Mini Aussies. The breeder posted pictures almost every week of all of her pups. Today, I finally got to meet her in person! As much as I think I know about dogs, I never knew about the Mini Aussies until a couple months ago. They are beautiful dogs and a great size.

Welcome, Kiah!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, both the dog and the photos are stunning.

Deb said...

well done with the pics missy. you will be the Bark! of WMass.

A note from Deb... said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by & commenting on my blog! Your pic's are amazing as well! What kind of camera & lens do you use? I have a D80 & use the kit lens that came with it-- it's a zoom lens so I can never get those wonderful, out of focas backgrounds. Those pup pic's are wonderful! : )

~ Deb T.