Monday, April 6, 2009

Energizer Chica

Sunday was a beautiful day. Chris took the big boys and a friend hiking (check back for more on that!) and Chica, Luke and I were on our own. I knew that it was going to be the only nice day for a while, so I grabbed my camera and we headed outside. Luke soon was grabbed by his neighbor friend to play so it was just us girls. My camera's been kind of quiet lately, so I decided to grab some shots of my girl. And this is how our afternoon went...

She started with the tricycle, zooming back and forth asking me if I wanted her to go fast...or slow. I was chasing her with my camera but also grabbed some smiles when she slowed down.

Next, she moved on to the scooter. Again, I chased her in hopes of catching her big dimpled smiled.


She was getting kind of tired of the camera in her face and stopped me with her hand insisting that I stop taking her picture.


We then moved on to T-ball. I challenged her to get a big hit.

Then I bribed her to partake in an actual photoshoot (her prize was me taking her to the swingset) and came up with these cute photos:


She swung on all three swings...on her bum..on her belly...

....hit the slide for a few rides....

....until I convinced her to head toward the house to "see if Daddy was home". Joke was on me...back to the street we went with her big girl bike...


Eventually, she was ready to go inside. Eventually Daddy came home and Mom took off to run a few errands alone. During my errands I called to check in and guess who fell asleep on the couch? I needed a nap too.

2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

AHHHHHHH- she is so stinking cute. I love every one of these pics! she is such a great poser.

Paula said...

How cute is she??? Holy cow! Great shots.