Sunday, June 7, 2009

In Just a Blink....

It's unfortunate how fast time goes by, especially when you have children. It was just yesterday that Luke happily went up on stage during Ben's preschool graduation to be introduced as a member of the next year's upcoming class. He was in a diaper and grinning from ear to ear and very comfortable to be in front of a crowd.

Three great years later, he is now introduced as a soon-to-be graduate and upcoming Kindergartner.

One of the many benefits of Luke's preschool is a wonderful end-of-year show. The children learn and perform several songs. The kids also make their own props to accompany the songs. This year's show theme was "sounds" and they had many great songs to perform....

One of Luke's favorites was the Bat song....

I blinked...and my baby boy graduated preschool and will now be hopping on the bus with his big brothers....

I'm going to stop blinking.

1 comment:

KarenD said...

Congrats to the Graduate!! Love to see the pictures! Saw my Syd...oh my! She has changed so much! Made me cry!