Monday, June 8, 2009

The Missing Post

I'm a couple months late on this post, but I couldn't go without it. I intend on printing the first year of my blog in a book (blurb.com) and it just wouldn't seem right not including these adorable pictures.

Many people think Chica looks like me. She's got the brown hair with curls and blue eyes like me. I guess I see some resemblance, but I had short curly blond hair when I was a toddler, so I always have that in the back of my head. Chris calls her 'Lil 'Shell. That's probably mostly when she wakes up with crazy hair.

Chica got a little camera in her Easter basket that she was very excited about. It's a cute princess camera that talks and even has a little light that flashes. Easter morning she was snapping lots of pictures.

So what I love about these next couple pictures is how she is shooting these pictures of her baby, Audrey, at an angle and trying to get down to Audrey's level. I have to laugh at the thoughts of how she is mimicking me with my camera in her face all the time...


She looked so adorable in her Easter dress and tights. All the rest of my pictures from Easter morning stunk. I was shooting with my 50 mm lens and rushing and most of them were blurry. The kids all looked presentable and I attempted a group shot. I was disgusted when I realized that everyone was out of focus except for Luke. Here is the evidence.


Oh well, you live and you learn. Hopefully Chica won't make these same mistakes when she is photographing her kids on Easter morning!

1 comment:

Paula said...

This was great. And I recently printed a Blurb book from my first blog year. I was very pleased with it and will do it again. You'll love it.