Monday, August 24, 2009

My Anniversary

I'm proud and excited to announce that today is the one year anniversary for my blog. One whole year since I decided to make the leap and put myself out there. Gradually I learned how cool it will be when I can download and print my blog into a book....which I plan to do very shortly!!! As I write this I have 6,892 hits to my blog. Thank you to everyone who has checked in on me and a special thanks to those that have left me comments (my very first one was from a stranger from Brazil!!) or who have mentioned that they follow my blog. It gives me more inspiration to keep it up!

I look forward to the next year too. I hope to expand my knowledge of photography, make more blogging friends, better my writing, and just document fun stuff that my kids won't remember when they are my age (since I don't remember too much from my childhood)!

Hope you'll stay along for the ride!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats on 1 year.. This is such a great way to journal and it keeps track of my recipes better than a book. Have fun. I enjoy reading.

Deb Hanna said...

happy anniversary!

Pernilla said...

Happy anniversary and keep up the good work! I drop in to you blog once in a while and I still love to see your beautiful photos. Photography really is a true forte of yours. Pernilla