Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pure Fun - The Series

Last weekend at Ben's soccer game Chica had a playmate, Mr. K, a brother of Ben's friend and teammate. They were having lots of fun playing while I was trying to catch some pictures of the boys playing soccer. I moved myself to the opposite side of the field for a better angle and a little while later I saw these two running toward me, having a grand old time. Luckily I was armed and ready to shoot a series that is too cute for words.


They stopped and stared at me when they realized I was pointing the camera their way. They almost looked guilty.

And then said 'ta heck with it and kept right along with their fun!


I don't know whose idea it was to hold hands and run, but it was so darned cute. They were just having the best time, their smiles so big and genuine.