Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Chance

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my photo submission to Boston.com for October made the Top 50 of over 200 photos! The theme was 'Pink' and the judge who picked the Top 50 was looking more at emotion than technical merit of the photos. I submitted a picture I took of Chica racing on the (battery-powered) dirt bike wearing a pink dress. It wasn't on purpose, but Chewie is blurred in the background and it looks like the two are racing. There is clearly a lot of emotion on Chica's face.


So if you have a minute, click over here and vote for my pic! I still have yet to make it to the Top 10!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This is an awesome photo.. it does look like they are racing. Hope you win.

lorraina said...

It is an awesome pic. Unfortunately i come along too late to get my vote in - but i did try! I hope you and little Chica won.