Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Chair

I acquired a chair last month from my friend. It is her aunt's old chair that she put in our tag sale. When I saw it I couldn't help but think it would make a neat chair for photographs. So a short while later I told her it was mine. I have seen so many photographers take cool pictures in chairs. They throw the chairs in the middle of random fields and photograph away. The chair was too good to pass up.

So I finally grabbed the chair one day last month just for fun and made Chica come out and pose. It was very impromptu and she was such a trooper about posing.






And although you can't see much of the chair....this last one was my favorite.


I'm think I'm gonna have some fun with this chair....

4 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

love it! when do I get to play with the chair? I think you nailed the focus on the eyes on those last two as well. did you use your 50mm?

Craigwp said...

Really a special little girl :-)
btw.. voted for your picture.

Paula said...

B . . U . . T . . ful!

kate moss said...

Oh that chair is fantastic. I love a good find! Your daughter is adorable too. Great job.