Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

It's about half-way through summer and I officially have begun to lose track of the date and day of the week. I think that's a good thing. Most mornings find us waking up late and staying in our pajamas for half the morning.

Buddy has been chillaxin' quite a bit as well. When he's not staying cool in the whole he dug underneath our holly bush out front, we can find him sprawled out on his back in the middle of the family room floor.

I have a feeling he didn't spend too many days in an air-conditioned house when he was living in TN. I'm thinking that he's pretty content where he's at now. What do you think?



Life is good.

3 comments:

cggrlogan said...

That's hilarious! Does he often sleep like that?

Becky

michelled said...

Hi, Becky! Buddy doesn't usually stay like this for long periods of time. And when he hears me get my camera he always rolls over. But this morning he stayed! He will also do this in the yard outside!

the Provident Woman said...

Looks like life is good!!! I wish I could relax like that.
theprovidentwoman.com