Friday, July 2, 2010

Lost But Not Forgotten

I lost a month of blogging. These four little angels and all of their activities and commitments left me blogless. Lots of pictures were taken and have yet to be shared. But for now, a quick recap.

Why was June so busy, you may ask? Well, there were 14 baseball/Tball games with a practice or two per week...Chica's year-end school show, 7 birthday parties attended (present shopping too!)...one birthday party given (Chica turns 4!)....guitar lessons, field days....2 teacher's and one bus driver gift organized...3 halfdays of school...game snacks...trophies ordered and picked up...a couple of appointments....LOTS of pictures taken....and all the regular daily activities of cleaning, shopping, cooking, laundry, lawn mowing, etc. Oh, and did I mention paper organizing? Four kids bringing home every paper, folder, pencil holder, art project. I'm tired just thinking about the craziness of June.

But June was a nice month. Summer officially started and the pool is open and getting lots of use. Baths have taken a back seat to nightly dips in the pool. Flowers bloomed, the grill has been busy and we're all ready for summer.

Chica and I spent a lot of quality time together in June.

And my boys have made me proud in both school and on the ball fields.

Lost but not forgotten.

No comments: