Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Picture the Holidays - Catch Up

I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with my Picture the Holidays class as Christmas approaches. My creativity doesn't feel so hot and I've been having issues with my computer screen showing blue lines over the darkest areas of photos. It makes editing really hard....because you don't get a true view of your photo.

But here are a few of my photos from prompts over the past week:

Wrapped with Love - the teachers' gifts I bought nice and early this year....

Recharge - I finally feel recharged now that I found time to make my favorite holiday cookies. They are the Italian Anisette cookies. Probably prettier in color...but I decided to go with black and white for this one.

You are Getting Sleepy - I got right on today's prompt! Chica was still sleeping so I snuck upstairs to photograph her sleeping peacefully. She's been staying up way too late....but making up for it in the morning. I enjoy the extra time to have coffee and catch up on-line!

3 comments:

thedailyclick said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of your daughter sleeping is sooo sweet! ♥

michelled said...

Thank you so much!!

cggrlogan said...

It is so very sweet, she has gorgeous eye lashes. I was gone all day so I didn't get today's prompt in. I might choose an archive or just wait until the kids fall asleep?

Becky