Monday, December 13, 2010

Picture the Holidays - Catching Up

The busy weekend set me back in photographs and posting for my Picture the Holidays class. Here's what I missed:

Shaping Up - when I pulled out the wrapping paper this morning to get some wrapping done I realized I could photograph pretty shapes....and document that I'm IN better shape with my progress this year....thank goodness.

A Whole Lot of Happy - I got lucky when two of my favorite people decided to snuggle up in front of the fireplace close by. Watching these two together brings me to a happy place that I can't even describe.

Simply Divine - another tough theme for me. Then I spotted the angel my mom had painted way back in her 'ceramics days' and decided to tackle photographing that. The shiny paint picked up every light reflection around. If only I thought of it during the day! Not the best photography skills, but I absolutely love this angel and what it stands for.....and who painted it.




1 comment:

cggrlogan said...

Great photos, Michelle! I absolutely love the one of your daughter and husband! It's beautiful and nice treatment. I bet she's a Daddy's girl.