Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reflecting on the Season

Today's prompt might have been really cool if I had had more time to look around! My morning and early afternoon were spent running in and out of stores looking for an ugly Christmas sweater for Chris and I for our first ever "Tacky Christmas Sweater" party this coming weekend. I finally had success at the Salvation Army Store. In the midst of all that I took the dogs to the salon for some pre-holiday pampering.

My first reflection photo has Buddy looking handsome in his new bandana. When he is done outside he gives a bark at the door. His trips outside have been short ones this week because it is SO COLD here in New England!!

Later in the early evening I took my other three little men to the salon. While waiting I captured Ben's and my reflection on a Christmas ornament.

Certainly these are no prize winning photos, but I was able to take a couple of pictures that fit the theme. I'll hope for some more time to play tomorrow.

While at the salon, Jack was playing around and captured his own 'reflection'. Nicely done, JD!




1 comment:

cggrlogan said...

It is so frustrating when there isn't enough time. Love Buddy's reflection. Some day Stella will stay still enough for me to photograph. Great job, Jack!

Love your camera strap!

Becky