Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Garden Party

I thought I'd join in on one of Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesdays this week. I've been wanting to do this but just haven't had time to play with pictures and textures lately! Kid activities, house work and yard work have been consuming me!!

The weekly theme is Garden Party....so I thought this picture was appropriate. I sure do miss the sweet smelling hyacinth! I used three of Kim's textures: Stained linen, Life is Good and Warm Vignette.

Kim is giving away some great stuff with this week's texture challenge. Give it a try!!

kimklassencafe

2 comments:

Cedar said...

Cute little gnome! Very nice!

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Hi there. Not sure if you received my emails regarding Picture Color and the book you won...

Tammy Lee Bradley
www.blissandfolly.com
tammyleebradley@aol.com