Monday, August 15, 2011

The Luck of Catherine

Not sure if anyone who reads this blog remembers this face...but this is Catherine and she is a neighbor's Boston Terrier I photographed for a photo scavenger hunt contest back in February. (The results of which still have not been determined 6 months later!!!). Well, Pioneer Woman's most recent Photo Assignment was Black and White photos. I looked back in the archives to find pictures which I thought would work for the contest. I converted this photo of Catherine to B&W and submitted one day. I was so excited to see PW chose the picture as a daily finalist! The Assignment finalists will be chosen and posted soon. I can't imagine making the finals, as the submissions were amazing! But I was happy for the recognition!! Thanks Catherine!!!


Let's hope Catherine brings me some luck with the Boston.com contest!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Awesome. I love it. What a face!

FX said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.