Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Texture Tuesday

While watching my son's soccer game last weekend I was pleasantly surprised when several horses appeared out of the woods and rode along the backdrop of trees next to the field.  It must have been some sort of riding club and I understand there are some great trails back in those woods.  I took this photo with another purpose in mind, but decided to add some textures for Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday. I used my two favorite textures....Stained Linen and Warn Vignette.


kimklassencafe

5 comments:

cggrlogan said...

That is a yellow horse!

Pretty shot!

Becky

cggrlogan said...

That is a yellow horse!

Pretty shot!

Becky

Susan said...

Oh wow...how neat!! Love this shot.

Roshanda "ShonEjai" Glenn said...

This is a beautiful photo!

bailey-road.com said...

Lovely shot!