Friday, January 13, 2012

Celebrating Five!

I've got some catching up to do on backposts!! After this crazy year the blog fell low on the priority list. Thankfully I did still capture the important events like my baby girl's birthday!  We opted for the local spray park again since it is a good spot for all.....and a much prettier spot than our own yard.

The kids ran around, played and got wet. I didn't capture as many candids of this activity as usual since there were so many nice friends to talk to.  






The party had no real theme.  Chica picked out a Princess and the Frog cake, Paul Frank (the monkey) paper goods and the goody bags were playdough.  But she was happy with her choices....and that's what counts!


Thankfully I remembered to bring her special princess birthday hat that Auntie Pat got her. We've managed a picture of her wearing her hat every year now. I hope that tradition continues! I just love these next couple of photos....her precious little five year old face.



Present opening is always fun with my girl since she mostly gets things that her brothers never did!! Lots of girly crafts and other pink and purple items. I'm remembering a few of her favorite items being her new lady bug Happy Napper and her Charlie the Ranch Dog book by Pioneer Woman.


All in all it was a great afternoon celebrating number 5 with a bunch of great kids!!

No comments: