Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Camp Jewell Through Luke's Eyes

After posting about our great trip to Camp Jewell, I stumbled across another folder of photos which clearly needed to be posted.  After having a really hard time sleeping the first night at Camp Jewell, I did not have the energy to join in on the early morning hike. Good news was that Luke did.  I didn't want to miss out on photos from the hike since the photos from last year's hike were my favorites.  So I handed Luke my pocket camera and sent him off with a mission.

My friends that went on the hike reported back that Luke did a great job with the photos and that he had an amazing eye.  To say they were correct is an understatement.  After I went through the photos I was amazed and impressed at Luke's natural photo-taking ability.  Either he's been really paying attention to how I've been photographing or he's just got it the knack.   I used a Pioneer Woman Boost action on most of the photos and did simple black and white converions on a couple.  But Luke's point-of-view is what makes these photos!





(not sure who took the photo but photographer Luke is furthest left)





My favorite....





He's captured himself here!



So proud of my little photographer!

No comments: